Friday, May 2, 2008

It feels so good.

One of the many joys of going to my Mom's place in Idaho (and there are many) is taking a shower where the shower head is high enough that the water hits my head.

I understand that student apartments are run by monopolizing companies in Provo that know they don't have to compete with quality because 32,000 students are forced to live within a two miles radius of campus. And I get that these apartments aren't built to really be comfortable, but to stand the test of time. But why, when a bathroom has an 8 foot ceiling, is the shower nozzle so low that it hits me in the lower back? Since I've lived in Provo, I have lived in 5 different apartment complexes, and each one has had this problem. Why? I don't get it.

My Mom started a business and the grand opening of her office space is today. There's going to be a ribbon cutting and everything!

1 comment:

The Carters said...

Your Mom is amazing...is the office space for her travel business?