Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dane Cook is a Silly Son of a Bitch

My buddy Ben and I took a little trip down to Vegas Memorial Day weekend. It was rad.

We sang karaoke, rode the rides on top of the Stratosphere, played roulette (not to mention I won), and saw Dane Cook perform at the Collesium at Caesar's Palace.

The performance was hilarious. Before the show, Ben heard a rumor that Dane's manager was handing out passes to a VIP after party. So he hunted the manager down, his name was Barry, and snagged us two tickets to the party.



So after the show, we went to a private room and hung out with the 3 comedians that performed and about 30 of the hottest girls I've ever seen in real life (watching The Hills doesn't count as seeing a hot chick I guess).

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think you are now officially too cool. We can't be friends anymore.